Thursday, December 4, 2008

White


Today I'm writing about the color white.  White is the color of the snow that fell yesterday and caused school to be dismissed 2 hours early.  The girls played outside for about an hour.


I bundled them up, sent them out, took their picture and then stayed inside and drank hot cocoa while watching them out the window.
When they came in from outside, I decided it was a good time for them to take a bath.  I took a picture of them laying down with white bubbles surrounding their heads.  They love doing this.

I have no idea why the text is blue and underlined.  I am having some strange problems.  Leave a comment if you have a solution.  I don't even see an option to underline text here, so how do I turn it off???????  I'm quite frustrated  I never changed the color of the font either??? What's up with that?????

Now I changed the color, but it's still underlining.  

White is also the color of a wiggling animal we saw along the road on our way home today.  We turned around to see what it was because all I saw was something white wiggling around in my rearview mirror and I thought it was odd.  As we were returning to the site of the wiggly white animal, we saw a truck stop and a guy got out, picked up a squealing baby pig and put it in the back of the truck.  Hopefully they are able to return the pig to his/her owner.  I guess this is the kind of thing that only happens in Iowa. :)

Well, I'm ending this silly post.  It's supposed to be about the color white and in my randomness, I've made it quite colorful!!

Until next time.....signing off.







1 comment:

Churlita said...

it didn't snow that hard here. It just got really cold.

How funny about the pig. Only in Iowa, indeed.