Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GOAL!

I missed all the excitement on the soccer field tonight, as I was helping with a preschool spaghetti supper. The bad news was Big Squirt's team lost their soccer game tonight. The good news was her team scored one goal, and she was the one who kicked the ball really hard from far away and the ball went in the goal. Yahoo for Big Squirt!!

The weather radio woke up the entire household this morning. The girls ran into our room. I then abandoned ship and went to the girls' room. I was unable to go back to sleep though. The storm had not yet arrived and the birds were singing really loud outside. Once the rain and wind hit, the birds quieted down, however, it was about time to get up. The girls were greeted with pancakes for breakfast. I think they were happy. After the morning storm, the day turned beautiful, warm and sunny. Looks like tomorrow will be a beautiful day also.

I love this time of year, even if the birds wake me up in the morning!

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Hey, I love your blog too. thanks for the trip tip. I'm going to check it out after work.