Friday, June 27, 2008

Pay It Forward Friday!

An Iowa Mom is hosting Pay It Forward Friday. It's where I link to one of my favorite blogs, and so on. Go, check out the link and learn more :)


Title Of Blog I Would Like To Feature Is: A Lazy Organizer

URL To That Blog: http://laragallagher.com/blog

I Like This Blog Because: She gives great organizing tips, yet she's human and is sometimes disorganized. She's funny and has great ideas. She also has a newborn.

Here Is A Post I Enjoyed: Oh, they're all good...just check out her side bar entitled "paper trail" to check out past posts.

FOR MORE PAY IT FORWARD FRIDAY'S, VISIT AN IOWA MOM.

Go check out the Lazy Organizer. Then go read An Iowa Mom and create your own link to your post on your blog.

This is my first week doing this....I plan to make it a habit. Join me, if you will.

No comments: