Monday, February 25, 2008

It's starting to snow..... again......


Meet Snickers, the cat.

It’s a Monday. It was supposed to snow today, but so far, we’ve dodged the bullet. We overslept this morning and were kinda running behind schedule, and as a result, Big Squirt had her first tardy today. Sorry, kiddo. I guess there’s a first time for everything.

It was Pajama Day at preschool today. In the spirit of the letter P, they had Pizza for their snack. Little Squirt reports they were round and yummy. We dined out for lunch at our regular Monday hangout. We dined with 3 other little kids, also wearing their pajamas. I’m sure we were quite the site to see.

That’s all for now. I’m feeling a bit guilty about all my computer time. Big Squirt says I’m always sitting here. Time to get up and do something else for change.

Cool Daddy-0 scooped some snow yesterday and made a path to the grill. Tonight we’re going to grill a steak! Yummmmmm…..

No comments: