Friday, February 8, 2008

Welcome!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for over a year now. I've enjoyed reading blogs and now it's my turn to start writing something and in some way contributing.

A little over 6 years ago, I started a baby book for "Big Squirt". At first I did really well at making entries...I made entries on the date of each new tooth, etc. Then 28 months later, when "Little Squirt" was born, I started making entries in a new book. Let's just say, she'll never know when exactly her third tooth came in. Does it really matter, anyway? She was a toothless wonder until after her first birthday.

Anyway, perhaps I can make a permanent record for the squirts to read someday. And even if the first four years' of little squirt's life isn't documented very well, she'll have a record from here on out. How's that for an excuse to start blogging?

So there, I've done it....created my first post! I'm soooo excited! I'll post some pictures along the way and hopefully share some funny and sometimes insightful stories. Oh, yeah....I tend to ramble and I'm best at procrastinating.....that could just result in really long, infrequent posts....tune in and see what happens!

1 comment:

BB Logan said...

whoooHOOhoooooo!
welcome to the blogosphere!
this is gonna be FUN.