Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soccer Fun

Here's Big Sis taking a break during her game last Friday.  It's fun to watch her play this year.  She's learning lots of new skills and all the girls on her team are about the same skill level and are working well together.
Here's Lil Sis kicking off during her scrimmage on Tuesday.  She's still extremely shy during the first few minutes of soccer, but then warms up quickly and runs around chasing the ball.  It's her first official season.  It's fun to watch little 4 year olds running around chasing the ball.  She just needs to gain some self confidence and she'll do good.  She's smiling the whole time she's out there (except for the beginning when I have to hold her hand the whole time).

The weather is a bit dreary today.  I'm hoping it improves and we have another fun night at soccer practice.

On another note, we recently purchased an iMac.  I've been busy transferring data from the PC to the iMac.  It's been pretty easy, just time consuming getting used to everything.  Overall, I would recommend the Mac.  It seems very intuitive.  There are a lot of things I need to figure out, but I'm up for the challenge!!

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I've been contemplating getting a mac too. I was going to get a laptop for the girls for Christmas and I don't want to have to use Vista. So, I was thinking a Mac would be the way to go. I've heard their customer service is a million times better than Dell or other pc companies. It's nice to know it's so easy to use.