Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Fall Foliage

My cousins gave the girls pioneer dresses to wear for dress-up.  I read them Little House In The Big Woods and they've been watching Little House On The Prairie episodes on DVD (from the library.  They've been spending a lot of time pretending to be Laura and Mary.
Here's Big Sis ... doin' what she does best!  She's hanging on with one arm and waving to me with the other.
Burning Bush...it has recovered nicely from the beating it took last winter from the rabbits.
Sedum... usually there are bees buzzing around.
See all these great (green) tomatoes?  The past few years the tomatoes really begin production in October... what's up with that?
The only thing other than the tomatoes that had success in our garden.  Marigolds and zinnias.  Will definitely plant more next year!
There was no school today.  We went geocaching with our friends.  They had never been geocaching before.  There were four girls all together, ages 6 1/2, 6, 4 1/2, and 3.  We had a great time.  Lil Sis is quite upset at the moment, as she is not in this picture.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I loved Little HOuse on the Prairie when I was younger. I was kind of sad when my girls didn't get into like I did.