Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Walmartz...

I took the girls to their Wednesday evening church activity and decided I'd do some shopping.  I went to the dollar store and immediately found a pair of sunglasses I liked for under $4.  I looked around the store, but didn't find anything else.  When I went to get my wallet out of my purse, I remembered I had not returned it to my purse after paying bills this afternoon.  

Initially, I panicked and then realized I probably had a few dollars loose in my purse. No sweat, I had enough.  

I drove home to get my wallet.  As I was driving back toward town, I pulled out my old sun glasses and tried to put them on.  I heard a snapping sound and looked down.  They had broken.  I laughed out loud.  Pretty amazing that I bought new glasses right before my old (actually they're rather new) glasses broke.

Good, eh?

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Perfect timing, I'd say.