Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm here!

Yeah, I'm still here.  You see, I've been spending my spare time on face book.  It's soooo addictive.  I really need to blog.  

We've been having fun and enjoying fall.  I'll post some pictures soon... I promise!  Meanwhile, I just completed the task of switching seasons in the girls' closet.  It is fall / winter in there now. The Christmas shirts that I bought on clearance at Target last year are all ready to go!  They've already worn their new Halloween shirts!  We are with it in the clothing department.  Now I just have to get with it in the blog department.

Oh, and I finally used the iTunes card I got for Christmas.  I downloaded an album by a guy I've never heard of and I love it.  The artist is Joshua Radin.  I also downloaded a few tunes by Patty Griffin and Dave Barnes.  I'm listening to them now.  It's nice to have some new music to listen to.  It's also nice to save a Christmas present this long and enjoy it in October.

I just remembered this time of day, this time of year, the sun blinds me when I'm sitting at the computer. Fortunately, the leaves are still on the tree and are just beginning to turn shades of orange.  Yeah, I'll post some pictures of the tree too... later, after I check face book :)

Help me!!!!

One more random thought.  I bought some coffee beans (Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble) at my favorite coffee house today with a 20% off coupon.  I think I just got a whiff of it and had to write about it.  Can't wait until I can make a pot!

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Facebook is addictive. I think it's the kind of thing that I'll tire of eventually. After I've sufficiently stalked all the people I can find to stalk on there. I did just find some people I haven't seen since high school and that's kind of funny.

John Deere Mom said...

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble?! Yum-o!