Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Words Are Fun

Lil Sis likes to hijack the camera occasionally.  Today's subject was Snickers the cat.  She took a few photos of the TV too.  This is the best one.  Since she can't read, I can tell you that she is getting her own camera for Christmas (thanks Grandma and Grandpa).  I think she'll be happy!
I  normally don't take pictures of my computer screen, but this one is priceless.  It may be hard to tell, but I won an on-line scrabble-like game against 2 of my good friends from college.  One lives in southern Indiana and the other lives in the Pacific northwest.  It took us about 2 or 3 days to complete this game via e-mail.  This marks the second time in history (if my memory is correct) that I won a game against D.  The other time was on election day in 1992.  Kind of ironic that we're only a week away from another election day.  I'll keep any other political comments to myself :)

I've been enjoying playing some other word games on Facebook also.  My favorites are Word Twist, Twirl and Scramble.  I think it's helping my vocabulary a tad bit.  At the very least, my scores are improving a bit.  

I'm being extremely lazy today.  I keep thinking about cleaning, but it's not happening :)

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Eh, all that dirt will still be there when you get around to cleaning it. I wouldn't sweat the non-cleaning. Just give yourself more time to bask in the glow of your Scrabble victory.