Saturday, May 10, 2008

Snickers update

Snickers continues to improve! When I woke up this morning I found a pleasant surprise in the litter box, indicating that things are moving along as they should. The swelling is going down also and things are light pink rather than red (in the nether regions). He had his last dosage of pain meds this morning. We will continue the antibiotics for another 11 days. Initially, he seemed content to stay in the bathroom. Last night he started pawing at the door. I really don't want to let him out until the swelling goes down and he's feeling more perky. I don't want Sparky to beat him up or anything. I also don't want Snickers to go hide somewhere in the basement where we can't find him.

We had a delicious Mother's Day Eve brunch consisting of whole wheat pancakes, scrambled eggs, orange juice, milk, and coffee. We just finished and think we can feel good til supper. Yeah, that means we don't have to cook lunch. If the wind stays calm, we may have s'mores this afternoon for a snack.

For fun, I'm going to make a solo run to Target and perhaps place a travel bug in a geocache on the way...well it's kind of out of the way...but it's not too far out of the way.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I'm glad your kitty is feeling better.