Sunday, May 4, 2008

We looked and looked and this was what we found


Big Squirt and I went geocaching this afternoon. We stayed close to home today and found 3 of the 4 we were searching for. Big Squirt found this robin in a tree that we were searching in. We didn't find the hidden cache, but thought this was pretty cool. I took a couple pictures from different angles, and she didn't even flinch. We'll have to check back here in a couple weeks and see what's happening.
We had a fun afternoon hanging out together. She even commented it was nice to talk without Little Squirt interrupting us all the time. I found that kinda funny. I think Big Squirt is always interrupting my conversations with the rest of the family.
While we were gone, Cool Daddy-O and Little Squirt built a fire and we made s'mores. Spring truly is here.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I've always made a point to hang out with the girls individually. They both really love that one on one time.